The Freedom That Can Only Come From Accepting Responsibility

Happy 2020 To My Realtor Friends and Family,

Of all the trainings that I have taken over the years, there are few that rank up there with a simple 4 minute YouTube video that I watched eight or nine years ago. The link is included below.

It is a video about accepting 100% of the responsibility. And offer 0% in excuses (or blame).
In my lifetime there have been times where I have faced challenges that I believed I would not be able to overcome. Challenges that I easily could claim that they were not my fault. However, defusing blame, making excuses, is a fool's folly. It serves no useful purpose. And, can only raise the level of difficulty in overcoming the hurdles that you must face.
When we take 100% responsibility, our mindset changes. Our energy becomes laser-focused. And, our problems become more manageable.

When a company adopts this culture shift across the board at every level, something magical happens. The energy level is far more positive. Solutions come from unexpected sources. And, the quality of the work-life environment shifts dramatically.
When an individual or family adopts this life-changing approach, magic happens. If it is dirty, you clean it. If it is on the floor you pick it up. If it is out of place, you put it back. No blame. No excuses. Just taking responsibility.

I invite you to listen to John Izzo as he talks about this culture in action. And, then commit yourself to adopt a 100-0 mindset.

Welcome to 2020. May this be the year that defines you.

Your Proud Team Leader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons Learned From Chop Wood, Carry Water

Purchase Price V Interest Rate