The Freedom That Can Only Come From Accepting Responsibility
Happy 2020 To My Realtor Friends and Family, Of all the trainings that I have taken over the years, there are few that rank up there with a simple 4 minute YouTube video that I watched eight or nine years ago. The link is included below. It is a video about accepting 100% of the responsibility. And offer 0% in excuses (or blame). In my lifetime there have been times where I have faced challenges that I believed I would not be able to overcome. Challenges that I easily could claim that they were not my fault. However, defusing blame, making excuses, is a fool's folly. It serves no useful purpose. And, can only raise the level of difficulty in overcoming the hurdles that you must face. When we take 100% responsibility, our mindset changes. Our energy becomes laser-focused. And, our problems become more manageable. When a company adopts this culture shift across the board at every level, something magical happens. The energy level is far more positive. Solutions come ...
Comments
Post a Comment